As Aydınlar Gear &Machinery, we attach great importance to the privacy and security of all personal data that can be processed through our website and all units of our company. With this awareness, our company's clarification and express consent texts have been prepared and put into effect in order to process all personal data that can be processed by our company in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and all relevant legislation, in particular the fundamental rights specified in Article 20/3 of the Constitution of the Republic of Türkiye. The rights you have under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data are listed below.
Application Regarding the Rights under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
As per the provisions of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and the provisions of the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, as the data subject (data owner), you can submit your requests regarding your rights, which listed as 9 items below, in writing to our company headquarters ( …..Kemalpaşa İzmir) or, if your e-mail address has been previously reported to our company and is in our company's records, to “email@example.com” by e-mail from this address.
As per the relevant legislation, your application must contain the following information;
- Name, surname and, if the application is sent as hard copy, signature,
- Turkish ID number for citizens of the Republic of Türkiye, and nationality, passport number or identity number, if any, for foreigners,
- Domicile or workplace address to be used for notification,
- The e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- The request. Unfortunately, applications that do not contain one or more of these information cannot be processed due to the legislation.
The requests you can make to have information within the scope of Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data:
1. Whether your personal data is processed.
2. If your personal data has been processed, you can request information about it.
3. The purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose.
4. Third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in the country or abroad.
5. If your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you can request correction.
6. You can request the deletion or destruction of your personal data.
7. You may request that your requests regarding correction, deletion or destruction of your personal data be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred.
8. If a result arises against your benefits due to the fact that your processed personal data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems, you can object to this result.
9. If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you can claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.